Bibliophile Bookcases

Every week, I tell myself that I'm not going to buy any more books and of course, every week I buy another book. I just can't help myself. I love all the pretty photos and wonderful stories. Some are silly summer beach reads and others are highly sought after collectibles but I love them all the same. Only problem is that I'm running out of bookshelves. I can't wait until the day that I have a house big enough to have an entire room devoted to books and have already started an inspiration file devoted to the project. These are just some of my favorites. I'm still amazed at Karl Lagerfeld's massive collection. Thank goodness I don't have that many! I wonder when he finds time to actually read them! Enjoy!

Domino

Philip Gorrivan

David Netto

Richard Meier

Francisco Costa

Michelle Halard

Andre Balzas

Unknown

Christian Louboutin

0 comments:

Post a Comment