Home » , , , » New Leash on Life!

New Leash on Life!

We are in the middle of the dog days of summer in New York so I'm hoping these cute real dogs will cheer everyone up! I have been dreaming about getting a little furry friend and if I do, I am definitely getting a rescue dog and some chic accessories for them from Found My Animal! I actually saw their leash in a photo on The Sartorialist (below) yesterday and was wondering where it came from so I'm glad one of their owners emailed me. Perfect timing! Found My Animal was founded to bring awareness to pet adoption and their leashes are handmade in New England from custom made rope and the cute collars are waterproof. What's even better is that they donate 25% of their proceeds to the non-profit group Louis Animal Foundation! If your friend is as tiny as chihuahua or as big as an elephant, they can also made you a custom size leash or collar. You're on your own to find a dog as cute as their model Chauncey though!





0 comments:

Post a Comment