Chic in La Chamade

I don't even remember what I was looking for when I came across the photo of Catherine Deneuve above but it stopped me in my tracks. It looks so timeless that it could have been taken yesterday. It's actually from the 1968 French film La Chamade (Heartbeat) that I can't believe I didn't know about before! I can already tell that I am going to love it! Yves Saint Laurent designed the wardrobe and as much as I love his designs in Belle du Jour, let's face it, it's a weird movie. La Chamade was written by Francoise Sagan and has Catherine Deneuve looking tres chic as she chooses between a life of wealth and privilege with an older man or a less than comfortable one with a poor but handsome younger man. We should all have such issues! I can't wait to see it! Bon weekend!













Photos from Cafe Mode

0 comments:

Post a Comment