Rainy Day Reads

The new June magazines are already out on the newsstands and I was pleasantly surprised that the new Town & Country is devoted to giving back! It couldn't be better timing since my last two posts were about people and organizations that are all about giving back! I am visiting another fabulous group tomorrow and I can't wait to introduce you to them soon! Remember, every little bit helps! (Oh, and check out my friend Eleanor's beautiful wedding picture in the back! I love her dress!)

I am also beyond excited to congratulate New York interior designer David Lawrence on making the cover of the June issue of House Beautiful! I am so happy for him and I hope everyone will check out his beautiful spread! Since it's supposed to rain for the entire week, there will be plenty of time to read them too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment