Home » , » Habitually Chic Trademark

Habitually Chic Trademark


I didn't realize that adding the trademark symbol to my blog name was going to cause such a ruckus! Seems everyone has questions so I thought I would address them. I actually registered the name Habitually Chic with the United States Patent and Trademark Office to protect it and to also make it easier to get back my domain name that was bought by a cyber squatter. I advise any business owner or blogger to trademark the name of your company or blog as well as logo to protect your yourself. Since my registration is still pending, I must use the TM symbol. Once I have my official registration documentation, I will then be able to us the R in the circle symbol. You can apply for a trademark online but I advise you to read over all the information provided by the US Patent and Trademark Office before you begin. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment