Home » , , , » Gryphon

Gryphon

I'm a sunny day kind of girl. There is nothing I love more than one of those top 10 weather days that are 75 degrees and without a cloud in the sky but I have a confession to make. I secretly enjoy gray days like the one we had in New York today. It has to be the right kind of gray day though. Cool but not humid. Cloudy but not rainy. One that feels Parisian and allows me to wear my favorite Gryphon trench. The one with the collar that can be turned up and has three quarter length sleeves. It makes me feel chic and so it's no surprise that the Gryphon showroom is also chic. The founder and designer behind the company, Aimee Cho, was a fashion writer at Vogue so that might have something to do with it or it could have something to do with her very chic parents who you can see on her blog. Aimee also designs a clothing line perfect for the sunny days so rain or shine, she's got you covered!




0 comments:

Post a Comment