For Sale

Who knew a little walk down Madison Avenue Saturday would turn out to be so interesting. First, I saw Fran Lebowitz waiting outside the Carlyle Hotel. Then I noticed presidential interior designer Michael Smith and a friend climbing into a taxi in front of the Ralph Lauren mansion. And while walking by the Stribling Real Estate office, a photo in the window caught my eye. Seems one of our favorite interior designers is selling his apartment. The one bedroom is listed at $885,000 which in my New York skewed sense of pricing actually seems quite reasonable. Those of you who live outside of New York will not find it as such I am sure! More importantly, I'm curious as to where he is moving and when we will be able to see it! Hopefully there will be some magazines left to publish it when it's ready!










Photos by Jeffrey Hirsch for New York Social Diary

0 comments:

Post a Comment