Home » , , » Stephen Sills Associates

Stephen Sills Associates

My internet research often leads me to interesting places. One was a very old New York magazine article about the perils of interior design business. It was as juicy as a soap opera. After that, I discovered that the interior design duo of Stephen Sills and James Huniford (Sills Huniford Associates)parted ways in summer of 2008. Did everyone else know about this? I hadn't heard anything about it until I found the fancy new website for Stephen Sills Associates. Going out on his own seems to agree with him. The website and portfolio look beautiful. Sills is known for his eye for antiques and I personally love that each design is tailored to it's environment and client. This is high end interior design at it's finest. Enjoy!













0 comments:

Post a Comment