Photo Shoot Fun

I've spent the last two days styling the bachelor pad project in preparation for a photo shoot tomorrow! Laurie Reynolds was sweet enough to help me with the project since she has a little more free time on her hands these days since she is no longer with Katie Ridder. Not to worry though, she has already lined up two internships and I'm sure she will be offered a permanent position in no time! Laurie used to work for a florist so she was needless to say put to work on the flowers among other tasks. The photographer, Jonathan Ragle, stopped by today and we mapped out the shots. I was joking with him that it seems much less glamorous than shooting fashion week for Vogue.com which is what he was doing for the past few weeks! I am very excited to be working with him and to finally have professional photos of my favorite project. I also can't wait to share with you how much work and preparation goes into a photo shoot. Stay tuned for the behind the scenes scoop soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment