Home » , » Another Great Bachelor Pad

Another Great Bachelor Pad

I came across some old tear sheets recently of John Demsey's bachelor pad from an old issue of Elle Decor. I have no idea what month or year though. House and Garden published it again in in November 2007 after Mr. Demsey had married. I love looking for the changes that were made so I'll try to see if I can scan it in soon. Until then, you can check his great art and furniture. And that fabulous bookcase. But then again, I've never met a bookcase I didn't like! Enjoy!

UPDATE - I was just reading the House and Garden story this morning on the subway and the designer of the Demsey apartment is Bibi Monnahan. She is also working on a new project for him that should also be fantastic! Can't wait to see!





0 comments:

Post a Comment