Home » » I Heart Kansas City!

I Heart Kansas City!

One of the reasons I have been so exhausted lately is that I am literally doing four jobs right now! But I wouldn't have it any other way because they are all fun and exciting and have brought me into contact with some really amazing people, especially those at Kansas City Home Design magazine! I was approached a few months ago about signing on to become a judge for their KCHD Design Excellence Awards and in the process was also asked to write for the magazine! My first story about shopping in Soho was just published in the new May/June 2008 issue and the best part is that you can read it online! Woo hoo!

I would like to thank great team behind KCHD, Chadwick Brooks, the editor-in-chief; Erin Benda, the Director of Content and Creative; and Eryn Swanson, the Managing Editor for allowing me to be a part of their wonderful magazine. I will be Kansas City in June for the KCHD Design Excellence Awards ceremony and I can't wait to finally meet them all in person!

I also can't wait to meet fellow blogger and Kansas City resident, Mrs. Blandings, and my favorite Kansas City design friend, David Jimenez! Should be a very fun weekend! But now I have to get back to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment