Home » , » Paris Review Auction

Paris Review Auction

I told The Paris Review I would mention their auction this week since I'm a sucker for a good cause and one of the items up for bid is a two hour consultation with the fabulous interior designer Celerie Kemble. Unfortunately, I think you have to live in New York City to win but perhaps if you offered to pay her travel expenses she might be inclined to expand the geographic parameters.

For those who don't know, "The Paris Review is America's preeminent literary quarterly, dedicated to discovering and publishing the best new voices in fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. The Review introduced readers to the earliest writing of Jack Kerouac, Philip Roth, V.S. Naipaul, and Mona Simpson." Terribly high brow I know, but I bet one of your New Year's resolutions is read more intellectually stimulating material besides US Weekly right?

The online auction ends on December 13th and also up for bid is dinner for four at The Waverly Inn. I would just make sure they aren't going to seat you in Siberia before you bid on that one. Bonne Chance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment