Home » » Dreaming

Dreaming

I love this photo from Elle Decor. I wish I lived in a fabulous Paris apartment and worked at a desk that looked out to the Eiffel Tower. Sigh. I feel like I'm having an early mid-life crisis. I haven't been happy at the design firm that I work at for a while now and am trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I don't think I'm ready to go out on my own so I think I would like to work for another designer. But since starting my blog, I have realized that I love to write. Hence my dream of working for a magazine but since they all seem to be folding, that doesn't seem like such a great idea. Everyone keeps asking me what I want to do but for some reason, I can't come up with one dream job. So if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to share them, except for mean Anonymous. You can sit this one out. Merci!

N.B. If anyone wants to offer me a job, I'd be completely amenable to that idea too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment