Home » » Show Stopping Stairs

Show Stopping Stairs

I think studying art history has left me with a photographic memory. Whenever I see something, I can almost always think of something I've seen before that is reminiscent. Such was the case with these two staircases. It might be because that pale robin's egg blue color is my favorite or maybe it is the composition but whatever the reason, I think they are both very chic and stylish.

The two are similar but illustrate variations on modern design. Tom Filicia's take above is more streamlined and modern while the Minneapolis home of Matt Murphy and Charlie Gallup retains a bit more ornamentation. Of course, Tom's modern approach doesn't surprise me since his design is in a Manhattan apartment. Regardless, I love them both!

Photo by Francois Dischinger

0 comments:

Post a Comment